- Microsoft Internet Explorer browser is required.
- Accept and Run the Active X Control if prompted, this control is part of the Windows Remote Desktop Application and is recommended by Microsoft.
- If you have trouble downloading the Active X Control via the page's auto-install click here and run this install file.
- Wait up to 30seconds for the connection to be made.
- While you are waiting to be connected you may see a white screen, this is normal.
- When connected the screen will turn blue and be followed by a login prompt.
- When you are done using the DebtMaster system close the window or return to the Harris-Klein homepage.
- If that
does not work exit website
- Go To All
Programs Accessories Remote Desktop Connection
- Enter IP
address 173.x.y.z click connect.
- You can
then enter you Debt Master Id and Password
- Windows 95, Windows 98 and 98 Second Edition, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, or Windows 2000 users
If you do not have remote desktop installed already please click here to download and install.
- If you require a new username and password or you have forgotten your information, or you need any other asssitance please call our office at
770-591-7499 or 1-800-440-1452.